Solitary life is high in downs and ups, even though the dramatic moments aren’t always enjoyable to call home through, they generate for fantastic enjoyment. Tinder has actually partnered with ladies’ way of living journal modern to generate a branded podcast that digs into just what online dating is really like throughout the usa.
âSingle, Swipe, recurring’ is a 12-episode sound program hosted by Faye Brennan, Sex & Relationships Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is actually accompanied each week by a hollywood guest number to split on the most memorable, humorous, mental, enchanting and relatable dating tales provided by Tinder customers in the nation.
“Between us here at Cosmo, and our very own friends at Tinder, we have heard a great deal of wild matchmaking stories lately and they’re only too good never to share,” Brennan says in a promotional clip. “Jetting off to The Bahamas following the basic date? Scheduling six dates back-to-back in identical night? We Will get into every thing with singles living every-where from Sin City to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five periods have already been introduced at this point, each more or less 20 minutes long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Everything Is Off The Record. Brennan is accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of sexual wellness business Unbound, to discuss online dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest city up to now in on Tinder, with additional fits than just about any various other U.S. area.
- Mormon Nation: TFW That You Don’t Understand The Lingo. Brennan is accompanied by previous Disney celebrity, star, performer, and Utah local hookups Mollee Gray, to talk about online dating the Mormon means.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball a lot more than Bae. Brennan is actually joined by comedian Liza Treyger to listen to regarding the dates that stone and times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Region: TFW Every Person’s Got a Hoodie Saturated In A Few Ideas. Brennan is actually accompanied inside the business with Zach Kornfeld, a quarter in the YouTube comedy feeling The attempt Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking swimming pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It’s a Southern Thing. Brennan is actually accompanied when you look at the studio by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and writer, to obtain the low-down on matchmaking in area of south belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the first relationship business to evaluate the podcasting waters. Bumble circulated the most important period of their very own relationship podcast, Unsubscribe, early in the day this current year. Unsubscribe is actually organized by Jada Sezer, mental health and the body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Global VP Marketing and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Repeat’ exists on all major podcast providers, including Apple Podcasts, Bing Enjoy, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand new attacks can be offered every Tuesday in July.