White marble brings the wow factor to your bathroom. But despite its opulent good looks, the white marble Aquamax tile is surprisingly affordable. The modern alternative to time-consuming tiles, Aquamax panels can be trimmed to fit and glued in place. So it’s easy to create a luxurious shower-room or master bathroom with an expanse of glossy white marble – we love a freestanding tub to set off the look.
Why choose White Marble Aquamax Tile?
- They can be fitted onto almost any surface; brick, cement, timber wall studs; even old tiles.
- You can fit them yourself using adhesive, nails, or staples, and edge-finish using silicone.
- They can accommodate wires and cables running behind, if you use wall studs.
- They can be fitted vertically or horizontally, giving you control over your bathroom design. If you want to add shelves or accessories, plan (using wall studs) before fitting.
White Marble Aquamax Tile Dimensions:
These are the tile dimensions:
width: 600mm – height: 2.7m – depth: 10mm
Features & Benefits:
All of our bathroom cladding is the easier alternative to tiling. White Marble Aquamax Tile is a great way to get stylish results without the need to hire tradesmen to fit it. The panels slot together tongue and groove and can be adhered to the wall surface using either screws or silicone, making them easier to install, and easier to remove, than tiles.
– Twin fixing lip eliminating the fixing lip splitting problem found with cheap panels.
– No messy grouting required.
– Low maintenance product.
– Easily installed with a basic range of DIY tools.
– Eco-friendly product.
Need help or advice?
If you need any assistance working out how many panels you need please email or telephone us with the measurements of your walls & we will get back to you with a total price. Corner trims and window trims available in chrome, white, or black. You can buy this wall cladding right here online or by visiting our showroom, click here for directions.