With an elegant and neutral finish, Sandringham Tile slate brings five-star style to your bathroom. Styled with a classic slate effect, this wall panel could be used to add an organic look to period properties as well as contemporary builds. The large size and tongue-and-groove edges make it easy to fit, and the watertight, grout-free surface is a valuable asset in busy households. So you can enjoy the timeless warmth of natural slate – with every modern convenience.
Why choose Sandringham Tile wall panels?
- Sandringham Tile is slim and lightweight, made in PVC with a luxury finish.
- Fitting is really easy: you can mount these panels onto brick, cement, plaster, or even old tiles. This product uses a twin wall fixing lip, which is more reliable when using screws.
- The tongue-and-groove system means there’s no grout between panels.
- They create a watertight surface – ideal for bathrooms and wetrooms, plus a wide range of imaginative applications.
Sandringham Tile Panel Dimensions:
Length: 2.8m – Width: 250mm – Depth: 8mm
Features & Benefits:
All of our bathroom cladding is the easier alternative to tiling. Bathroom cladding is a great way to get stylish results without the need to hire tradesmen to fit it. The panels slot together tongue and groove and can be adhered to the wall surface using either screws or silicone, making them easier to install, and easier to remove, than tiles.
– Twin fixing lip eliminating the fixing lip splitting problem found with cheap panels.
– No messy grouting required.
– Low maintenance product.
– Easily installed with a basic range of DIY tools.
– Eco-friendly product.
Need help or advice?
If you need any assistance working out how many panels you need please email or telephone us with the measurements of your walls & we will get back to you with a total price. Corner trims and window trims available in chrome, white, or black. You can buy this wall cladding right here online or by visiting our showroom, click here for directions.