The Keswick Stone Aquamax Tile Matt is the epitome of modernity. With a stone finish that is simply stunning, bringing exquisite tones of grey together forming a timeless classic tile. With a depth of 10mm, a length of 2.7m, and a width of 600mm, you can turn your bathroom into the most unique room in your home using Keswick Stone Aquamax tile cladding.
Why choose Keswick Stone Aquamax Tile?
- They can be fitted onto almost any surface; brick, cement, timber wall studs; even old tiles.
- You can fit them yourself using adhesive, nails, or staples, and edge-finish using silicone.
- They can accommodate wires and cables running behind, if you use wall studs
- They can be fitted vertically or horizontally, giving you control over your bathroom design. If you want to add shelves or accessories, plan (using wall studs) before fitting.
Keswick Stone Aquamax Tile Dimensions:
These are the Keswick Stone Aquamax tile dimensions:
width: 600mm – height: 2.7m – depth: 10mm
Features & Benefits:
All of our bathroom cladding is an easier alternative to tiling. Bathroom cladding is a great way to get stylish results without the need to hire tradesmen to fit it. The panels slot together tongue and groove and can be adhered to the wall surface using either screws or silicone, making them easier to install, and easier to remove, than tiles.
– Twin fixing lip eliminating the fixing lip splitting problem found with cheap panels.
– No messy grouting is required.
– Low maintenance product.
– Easily installed with a basic range of DIY tools.
– Eco-friendly product.
Need help or advice?
If you need any assistance working out how many panels you need please email or telephone us with the measurements of your walls & we will get back to you with a total price. Corner trims and window trims are available in chrome, white, or black. You can buy this wall cladding right here online or by visiting our showroom, click here for directions.