The Aquamax Weathered Stone Light Shower Wall Panel is an ideal choice of bathroom cladding if you like natural tones but don’t want to be overpowered by rustic, weathered browns and greys. Get a modern yet simplistic look with the Aquamax Weathered Stone Light Shower Panel. With light, gentle tones that are easy on the eyes. Designed to make your bathroom feel cozy and safe.
Why choose Aquamax Shower Panels?
- These panels are constructed from solid and hard specification PVC making them resistant to knocks and high impacts.
- These panels are easier to install and provide greater long-term durability.
- Each panel is fire-rated, water and rot-proof, hygienic, and requires little maintenance once fitted.
Aquamax Weathered Stone Light Shower Panel Dimensions:
These are Aquamax Carrera Matt White Marble Shower Panel dimensions:
Length: 2.4m – Width: 1000mm – Depth: 10mm
Features & Benefits:
All of our bathroom cladding is an easier alternative to tiling. Bathroom cladding is a great way to get stylish results without the need to hire tradesmen to fit it. The panels slot together tongue and groove and can be adhered to the wall surface using either screws or silicone, making them easier to install, and easier to remove, than tiles.
– Twin fixing lip eliminating the fixing lip splitting problem found with cheap panels.
– No messy grouting is required.
– Low maintenance product.
– Easily installed with a basic range of DIY tools.
– Eco-friendly product.
Need help or advice?
If you need any assistance working out how many panels you need please email or telephone us with the measurements of your walls & we will get back to you with a total price. Corner trims and window trims are available in chrome, white, or black. You can buy this wall cladding right here online or by visiting our showroom, click here for directions.