Choosing Aquamax Florina Matt White Marble Shower Panel is a great way to achieve a high-end finish for your bathroom. Simple to fit due to their tongue and groove edges, Aquamax Florina Matt White Marble Shower Panel are also easy to clean and come in this amazing Carrera White Marble finish.
Why choose Aquamax Shower Panels?
- These panels are constructed from solid and hard specification PVC making them resistant to knocks and high impacts.
- These panels are easier to install and provide greater long-term durability.
- Each panel is fire-rated, water and rot-proof, hygienic, and requires little maintenance once fitted.
Aquamax Florina Matt White Marble panels are perfect for;
- Perfect for bathrooms and wetrooms
- Aquamax shower panels have a stronger construction for greater impact & compression resistance
- The finish is both thick and smooth hence none of the cellular structure shows
- Strong tight joint once installed
Aquamax Florina Matt White Marble Shower Panel Dimensions:
These are Aquamax Florina Matt White Marble Shower Panel dimensions:
Length: 2.4m – Width: 1000mm – Depth: 10mm
Features & Benefits:
All of our bathroom cladding is the easier alternative to tiling. Bathroom cladding is a great way to get stylish results without the need to hire tradesmen to fit it. The panels slot together tongue and groove and can be adhered to the wall surface using either screws or silicone, making them easier to install, and easier to remove, than tiles.
– Twin fixing lip eliminating the fixing lip splitting problem found with cheap panels.
– No messy grouting required.
– Low maintenance product.
– Easily installed with a basic range of DIY tools.
– Eco-friendly product.
Need help or advice?
If you need any assistance working out how many panels you need please email or telephone us with the measurements of your walls & we will get back to you with a total price. Corner trims and window trims available in chrome, white, or black. You can buy this wall cladding right here online or by visiting our showroom, click here for directions.